Friday, January 26, 2007

A good day

It's a good day. Guy and I are sitting on the couch with dueling laptops. I've had my nails done, hands and feet. I have some serious bad cramps (hooray! I work again!). And, I've ventured off of my own blog for the first time.

You can see my review of the boxed Target wines at Props and Pans. Thanks very much to Izzy and Margalit for being so welcoming.

Tonight we are off to the symphony. I bought season tickets, and this is the first of them we are using. That's pretty sad. Such has been the year though.

Tomorrow, there is a run here in town called the Krispy Kreme Challenge. I invited Zoot to come join in, because it is right up her alley. Unfortunately I only invited her yesterday, and we aren't so close. Her wedding cake was made of Krispy Kreme donuts, and she has recently taken up running. You wouldn't think those things belong in the same sentence, but then that means you haven't clicked on this to find out more on the Krispy Kreme Challenge.

Have a great evening with all your fellow Schmoopies.