Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Some people don't have way

Some people have a way with words . . . I don't think I did a good job of conveying my news last night. Again, sometimes I don't say things right.

Plus, for the life of me, I can't figure out how to reply by email to comments that are left here. I get a comment in my inbox, and if I hit reply, it always just comes back to me. So I read these great comments that are left by the kindest people, and I end up just talking to the screen here. I know some of you know how to do that - could you clue me in if you do?

Yesterday was good news in my mind. At first, I thought I wanted more definitive answers, but that was when I was assuming there was something wrong. Or rather, assuming that she could make predictions about the future that are impossible to make.

Learning that she simply thought it all looked normal, was good news to me. I am happy about that.

Thank you so much for everyone who sent good thoughts and warm fuzzies. Right back at you.

Now we just keep trying.