Friday, June 01, 2007

May Perfect Post Awards

Here I am, almost screwing up my Perfect Post again. This month, June 1 has snuck up on me, and I slept late today, and then I had to get my brows waxed . . .

So with significant delay, and many apologies, I present my Perfect Post award for May to Girl at Fertile Mertile.

A Perfect Post – May 2007

Girl has skillz. She has a way with words that makes you just want to pour a cup of coffee and chat with her. Her writing isn't over crafted and isn't planned days in advance. She tells you what is on her mind, and I like that.

What's more though, is her camera. The pictures she captures take my breath away. This post, He'll Still Hold My Hand, clicks a shot of a shadow. A glimpse of mother and child that only the sun can catch unless you are Girl. And Girl caught it with her camera.

So, Girl, congratulations on inspiring me to get my lazy blogging butt in gear. And you know what else? I had already sent in the nomination when I got the most lovely envelope in the mail from you. As if your photos and entries didn't brighten my day enough, you share your artistic ability with me too. You are the best. Thank you.

For more good reading and perfect posts, go visit Lindsey and MommaK who kindly sponsor the Perfect Post Awards each month.