Monday, July 09, 2007

5 Little Monkeys, sittin' on their knees, p-r-a-y-i-n-g

Because I know the bottom of your heart is just a phrase - there really isn't a bottom to any of your hearts - I ask another favor of you.

Leave here. Go to Jessica and remember Whymommy's words of positive comments and no pity. Jessica's husband was diagnosed Hodgkin's Disease today.

They have 5 Little Monkeys - triplet boys and twin girls. Jessica writes about their life and posts some of the best baby pictures on the web. If you don't know this family already, you should start here. You won't be sorry. They are an incredible family.

I ask you for this because the outpouring of love and support you have shown the capability for is amazing, and I know that it uplifts and supports. So if you can fit another person in your thoughts and prayers, I hope it will be Jon.