Thursday, July 19, 2007

Blogme in 10 seconds


The 10 second introduction as suggested by Mocha Momma. I guess the first thing I should say is that I take way too long to say things. People get impatient waiting for me to finish stories. Read fast so I won't have broken the rules please.

I love to laugh. I will laugh at anything. I will laugh when I'm nervous. I will laugh when I feel stupid. I will laugh just to fill up silence.

I'll be one of the ones not drinking which means I won't break into annoying stories that only I think are funny. Or at least not as often.

And according to the post below, I'll be the one with the giant smile on my face because I have the prettiest Little Bird in the world tagging along with me.

Looking forward to meeting you all. Not looking forward to having to choose between seminars. They all look delicious.