Thursday, August 09, 2007

Laying foundations

Pupstar and I are hanging in the kitchen watching Guy continue to insert the endless stream of drawers in our fantabulous new cabinets. I love the drawers.

There was a post I wrote last night about pain. A post that I actually hit "save" instead of "publish." I'm glad I did. It was a little whiny. There is this pain caused by my SI joint. It can be very hurty and bad. That is all.

Today I had the chance to visit with a blogger on her way through these here parts. If I hadn't met her in Chicago and had a short conversation with her, then I probably wouldn't have gotten to have the longer visit today. That was what I was trying to convey about the conference I promised not to talk about again in the post where I promised I was done talking about it.

It was a weekend for laying foundations, not building houses.

And I have to add that she has the most adorable, friendly, terrific children. Seriously. My heart was melting. Melting faster than her strawberry ice cream with rainbow sprinkles.