Monday, August 06, 2007

Light at the end of the tunnel

I was beginning to wonder if there would ever be a kitchen again. When we made our trek up to Ikea and subsequently ripped out our old kitchen, we didn't know that Guy would finally be given a start date for work the following week.

It has been a long summer. With no trips to the farmer's market.

This past week though, we put in the floor. Then Saturday, the cabinets started taking shape. And yesterday, shelves and doors began appearing.

And Ikea stuff is as easy to put together as they claim it is.

Since I'm on a quest to have my blog load faster, I'm putting the pictures in a flickr set that you can view here.

And if you have a moment, can you leave a comment and let me know if the blog is loading fast or slow in your opinion, and if there is any difference today that you notice? Many thanks.