Wednesday, July 08, 2009


Hello. Just back from the other side of the plague. Taking one more day to recuperate, but I finally feel well enough to even type. It was that bad. Poor Bird has been quite a sport as I rot his brain with too much TV.

Before the plague hit, he and I tried out one of Abby's projects. Linus is about six months older than Bird, so when I see something on My Sweet Babboo that I want to try out, I bookmark it for a little later. Back in March, she posted about an edible finger paint and even included a great picture of the artist hard at work. Click on over and check out how well Linus is doing. Note how he is painting on the paper. It's awesome.

Little Bird? Went straight for the thighs and belly. Tribal warrior, that one is. He gleefully stuck his open palm into the paint and began rubbing it all over his body. Between the body paint and his affinity for rhythm, he might just be destined for Blue Man Group. Frightening.

Regardless of the artistic outcome, Bird had a good time. It did get a little sticky, but when it did, he just became fascinated with how his fingers had to be pried off his belly. He's a little goof.