Monday, November 29, 2010

Day 29 - Something you hope to change about yourself and why - 30 days of truth

Oh boy, I almost missed this one. It's 11:35, and I'm just now thinking about it. I spent all of my computer time today trying to stretch our incredibly short dollars as thin as I could to put some presents under the tree for my family. Cyber Monday wasn't actually that great this year, but I managed to find a few things for a little cheaper than in the stores.


There are a lot of things I hope to change about myself, but the main one would be my ability to focus. I think it's rather obvious why I would want to change that. 


I tend to wander, and I would get so much more done if I could concentrate on one task from beginning to end. It drives Kevin crazy, I know. Because the result is that I unload and load the dishwasher, but I forget to run it. Or I bring in the dogs' bowls, but I forget to feed them. Or I transfer money into our account, but forget to click the oh so important CONFIRM button. He really hates that one.


If I could manage to put my yoga practice back into my life, I think that would help tremendously. Or maybe if I just had a schedule of things. Some kind of order - maybe then I could remember stuff and focus.


Maybe then I could possibly
This is part of the 30 Days of Truth series. You can find the entire list here.