Sunday, November 25, 2012

Sunday bullets

It's time for Sunday bullets! Yay! Easy blogging!

  • Thanksgiving was awesome. It makes me feel so wonderful to have friends who will spend the holiday with us. 
  • We are back up to two live trees this year. This makes me ridiculously happy. I would much rather have two smaller trees than one larger, more perfect tree. Of course there are also the smaller artificial trees to put up, but we are getting there.
  • I managed to get the winter dishes out in time to have our Thanksgiving leftovers on them. This hasn't happened in a couple of years. 
  • Not having plans to go to see Susan in December sucks. Hugely.
  • Having our house finished finally is making decorating for Christmas so much more fun. Here's my mantle full of Santas: 


  • Our big lab mix, Gibson, has developed a cough and was coughing up blood last night. We don't know how old he is, but we think he's around 10. He has lived with us for five years. Add in his really bad hips, and Gibby earned himself a place in Kevin's lap on the new couch this afternoon. If you pray for pups, add him to your list, please.
  • I had my first Etsy sale! Granted, it was a friend of mine, but YAY! I'm excited. 
  • Leftovers are gone, minus what is in the freezer. I'm slightly relieved not to be eating dressing again tomorrow. And slightly disappointed.